Saturday, September 19, 2009

It has been awhile ...

It sure has been some time since I last wrote a journal note, and for that, I am truly sorry. Life has been throwing incredible blessings my way and for that I haven't had as much time on my hands as I have had in the past. That being said, that in no way means I've forgotten about you in any way, shape or form.

These past few months have been extremely exciting and I have had the great fortune of meeting so many of you at concerts, events and masterclasses around the world. I love nothing more then getting the opportunity of talking with you on a personal basis an feel extremely privileged that I've been able to do so. Yet, work doesn't stop. Before the year ends, I will be meeting many more of you at masterclasses and concerts in LA, London and NY and I CAN'T WAIT !!!!

I mean it when I say that meeting and talking to all of you is inspiring to me. I wouldn't trade it in for the world.

I promise to write more often - this note, though, was just to say hi and thank you all for your continued support.

With Love, SA