Saturday, May 16, 2009

May 16th -

Hey everyone -
So, I don't know why I felt the need to share my private information with each and everyone of you but, I have gotten an overwhelming amount of emails this morning wishing me luck at the Breast Cancer Walk in Boston this morning. Since so many of you donated an incredible amount of money to help me raise my donation quota, I thought it was only fair to share with you that I will no longer be walking in Boston today. It is not my place to go into full details over the why's and how's, but due to personal situations, I have made the proper decision to not attend the walk in Boston today, May 16th.

With that being said, I DID want you to know that I am still walking. I will be joined by a group of my friends today in New York City, come rain or come shine, to walk in memory of those who have passed and in honor of those who are fighting the good fight of Breast Cancer. We will begin at 11:30 am, walking through Central Park, and wearing our Breast Cancer ribbons and our Avon Breast Cancer T-Shirt.

Though so many of you donated for me to have the opportunity to walk in the Boston walk, your donations are not being forgotten about. Each donation has been processed and donated to the Avon Foundation and will go to continue the fight towards fighting for an ultimate cure for Breast Cancer. You helped me raise well over $2,200.00 and I can't thank you enough for your generosity and kindness of spirit.

In addition, thank you all so much for your beautiful Birthday wishes as well. I am excited to celebrate my birthday tonight with some of my closest friends and only hope my legs don't buckle from today's walk ;)

Thank you for the understanding and wishing you all a beautiful and wonderful weekend.

With Love,
SA