Monday, October 06, 2008

'Keys,' .... the latest

Hey beautiful people (yes, I mean you) -
I hope everyone is doing lovely. Things here have been slightly crazy but I am not complaining one bit. Tomorrow we lay down our last vocal for the CD with the incredible Sutton Foster and then it's mixing, mixing, mixing every single day, with a hopeful CD in my hand on Monday. It's really getting exciting. I really love this CD and I hope that you do, too. Everyone sounds so beautiful on their respected tracks and the rhythm, string, brass and woodwind section all sound absolutely beautiful as well. I am also really happy with the design work for the booklet that Robbie has come up with as well. It's just so crazy that I am releasing a new CD already. 'Dreaming Wide Awake' was released on October 4th of last year and now, just a little over a year later, the new album is ready to be set into the world. I really really really hope you like it. My anxiety is starting to start again.
Everyone keeps asking when they should expect the CD on cdbaby and iTunes. Well, that is a good question and, I really don't have a good answer. Itunes won't happen until at least the middle of December but you can expect it on CDbaby.com sometime in the middle of November. I am hoping for November 15th yet, that may be a real stretch. One thing is for sure, you can purchase 'Keys' on December 1st at the Lincoln Center Barnes and Nobles CD performance and signing (information on the news page). So many performers from both 'Dreaming Wide Awake' and 'Keys' will be on hand to sing and sign, so I hope you will all come out and celebrate with us.
So, that seems to be all I can give you right now. Keep checking back here for more info as it becomes available and start getting people excited about it.

xoxo -SA