Thursday, June 19, 2008

Laying Down the First Vocal ...

Hey everyone -
So, today we lay down the very first vocal for the new CD. I am excited. So excited. So, whom will I be working with you, you may ask ? And what song will they be singing, you may ask after you asked the first question ?

Well ... adding on to the incredible performers on the CD, we have one of my favorite male vocalists in the Broadway community. His voice is so rich and exquisite and it's an honor to have him singing one of my compositions ....

The incredible ....

Norm Lewis.

So, what will Norm be singing ? Well, those of you whom have followed 'Piece,' will know this song, but you won't know it like this. The song is 'How Did I End Up Here ?' .... This is the solo version of that song and Norm is going to hit it out of the ballpark. I can't wait for you all to hear it. Then again, I shouldn't say how amazing it's gonna be until we actually record it, but I Have this feeling it's going to be out of this world ...

Recording has taken over my Summer. I am doing this for all of you, so I hope you love the final product. It's going to be a little different then 'Dreaming Wide Awake, but I am hoping you like it just as much or even more !!!

xoxo -SA