Monday, June 23, 2008

And, studio time continues

I am going on one hour of sleep right now and am extremely exhausted, but, here we go ...back in the studio ...

So, what songs are we recording today ?

Well ...

Two songs that many of you already know, so I don't feel like I need to give them a huge introduction.

The remarkably talented Kate Wetherhead will be singing 'His Name,' from Piece and the sensational Natalie Weiss will be singing a new recording of 'The Distance You Have Come.'

So, add those two songs to the tracking list of the new CD.

I am really excited about this CD. I must say though, it's not the happiest CD in the world. Though 'Dreaming Wide Awake' was filled with more melancholy tunes, there were a lot of inspirational songs that went along with that.

This CD I have been pushing myself a little more to write about subjects that are near and dear to me, but that may not end with a smile and a pat on the back to let you know 'everythings going to be ok.'

I really really really hope that this CD means something new to those who loved the first CD. I know that it already means something special to me.

Ok, Kate is here and off we go to record ...

xo -SA