Wednesday, April 23, 2008

His Name, The Distance You Have Come and the FULL VERSION of I'm Star Sheet Music

Hey Everyone -
Just a small little message that later today, the sheet music for His Name, from the musical Piece, and as sung by Kate Wetherhead, will OFFICIALLY be available via this website. Exciting, right ?!?
In addition, The Distance You Have Come and the full version of 'I'm a Star' will become available for Pre-sale today as well. Those two songs wont be available until May 1st, but will be sent via pdf file (like all the sheet music on this site), at that time. We are working hard to get these songs up for you, so, thank you so much for your patience, and I hope you enjoy singing them as much as I have enjoyed writing them for you. I know we said we would have 'The Journey' available, too, but it seemed more people really wanted The Distance You Have Come, and so I made a switch in those songs. The Journey will become available with the full 'Dreaming Wide Awake' song book which will be out soon.
Again, Dee, my lovely assistant, will be putting those orders up for sale sometime today. It could be in an hour, it could be later today, but she will have those up for you. THANK YOU DEE !!!
ENJOY ...xo -SA

ps. NO you can not exchange the audition version of I'm a Star for the full version.